COME JOIN US ON A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
Every sport has its dream destinations—the handful of places that experiencing firsthand makes you truly feel like a member of the tribe. In mountain biking, Retallack Lodge is one of those places. Tucked away deep in British Columbia's West Kootenay, the 11,000-square-foot backcountry lodge is surrounded by 65 miles of shuttle- and heli-accessible singletrack in the Purcell and Selkirk mountains. Your legs will scream as you rack up guided downhill runs all day, including the 6,000-foot-descent star of the show, but the lodge's 12-person hot tub, soothing sauna and gourmet meals will prepare you to do it all again the next day. We invite you to join Bike Magazine in our pilgrimage to Retallack, where we'll spend three nights in backcountry bliss and three rowdy days riding endless expert singletrack.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +1 (760) 722-7222 for skill level requirements, retreat details and more information!
What You'll Get:
- All meals, including après-ride hors d'oeuvres
- Access to hot tub, sauna, games, entertainment room, bike rentals and massage therapist (extra costs for rentals and massage)
- Professional Guiding for all three days of riding, which includes one day of riding heli-accessed trails
- Bike Magazine swag from exclusive gear sponsors
What You Won't Get:
- Flights or transportation to and from the lodge
- Alcohol purchases from Retallack's bar
- Trip Insurance
- Retallack staff gratuities