Today is your chance to win some new gear from Patagonia’s bike line. Patagonia is offering up a full riding kit, including a jacket and backpack.
Dirt Roamer Shorts – $100
- Our premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain bike shorts are made with highly breathable, superstretchy fabric and were built to pair with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts.
Endless Ride Liner Shorts – $80
- Built for long hours in the saddle, our premium chamois features an ultracomfy, high-density foam pad; breathable power mesh panels; and soft but secure leg grip for pedaling comfort.
Nine Trails Pack 14L – $140
- Our solution for long rides in the backcountry. Includes a 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir and plenty of space to organize layers, tool kit and food for a long day in the saddle.
Nine Trails Bike Jersey – $60
- Highly breathable, three-quarter-sleeved mountain biking top for longer rides when you need cool air on a hot start or climb but coverage and warmth for the descent.
Houdini Jacket – $100
- Easily packable and weather-resistant, the featherweight nylon Houdini® Jacket is a super versatile shell that offers protection from the elements and a minimalist feature set built for trail runners but equally suited to climbers, mountain-bikers, anglers and anyone else going outdoors.
Learn more about Patagonia here.
About 31 Days of Giveaways
Summer is behind us and many people are turning towards skiing or snowboarding, hanging up the bike for months on end. To make sure you don’t forget biking all together, over 31 days we are giving away prizes from some of the best brands in the bike industry. Register only for your favorite products, or register every day – your chances of winning are refreshed each morning. Check back daily for a run down on what is up for grabs, and don’t forget about your bike while the mountains are white.