ABUS doesn’t just make locks, and today they’re giving away four of its new Montrailer helmets.
- The transparent visor gives the wearer good all-around vision without having to take their eyes off the trail
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Bottom edge protection: Protects the helmet from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimize stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- GoggFit: Ensures safe positioning of glasses and provides storage space when not in use
The ABUS Montrailer Mtb. Helmet is valued at $150, for a total value of $600 for the four helmets.
About 31 Days of Giveaways
Summer is behind us and many people are turning towards skiing or snowboarding, hanging up the bike for months on end. To make sure you don’t forget biking all together, over 31 days we are giving away prizes from some of the best brands in the bike industry. Register only for your favorite products, or register every day – your chances of winning are refreshed each morning. Check back daily for a rundown on what is up for grabs, and don’t forget about your bike while the mountains are white.