The long awaited carbon Smuggler is here, with SBG, Giddy Up 2.0h suspension, a threaded bottom bracket and everything else you could want on a bike. Including carbon. Did I already mention that?
It has 140 millimeters of travel up front and 120 millimeters in the back, comes in two colors and two builds or a frameset. Available this spring.
The frameset is $3,000, the GX build is $5,000 and the X01 build is $6,000. And it is not an e-bike. The frame weighs 6.5 pounds, there is internal cable routing and Transition says it is rattle free. Sound interesting? See what we thought of the aluminum Smuggler here.
▪ Full Carbon Frame (Front Triangle, Rear Triangle and Rocker)
▪ Speed Balanced Geometry
▪ Giddy Up 2.0H Suspension
▪ Boost 148 Dropout Spacing
▪ Metric Shock Sizing – 210mm X 50mm
▪ Enduro Max Sealed Bearings
▪ Threaded Bottom Bracket
▪ Molded Rubber Downtube & Chainstay Protection
▪ New Rattle Free Internal Cable Port Covers
▪ External Rear Brake Routing
▪ 180mm Post Mount Brake
▪ Collet Main Pivot
▪ Water Bottle Storage Inside Front Triangle
▪ Tire Clearance Up To 29″ x 2.3″
For more go to Transitionbikes.com