Make a rad, 60-second BMX video inside your living facilities and win a trip to Ray’s MTB park in Cleveland, Ohio, for the finals where you could win up to $2,000. The top five videos (the ones that get to go to Ray’s MTB) will be picked March 21st, so get on it.
Rules and Info:
– Submit your video by sending an e-mail to dukes@RaysMTB.com
– Include both the rider’s name(s) and the guy who taped it, if needed.
– Include a link to your video that is posted on your YouTube account.
– Riding must be inside a house, apartment, or trailer. The idea is to see how creative you can ride inside a space not normally ridden.
– Even if you do actually live under a ramp at your local park, a video from of that still cannot be used. Many people “lived” at Chenga for years…sorry no park footage!
– You can build stuff inside. Say your living room needs a little kicker to get you to wall ride the fireplace….that’s fine.
– Judging will be handled by Ray and a guest athlete panel.
– We will also figure in number of video views, so get out and promote it all you can!
– The Final 5 teams who will be invited to Cleveland will be announced Monday, March 21st.
– Ray’s will provide rooms at the Holiday Inn Airport for the nights of Wednesday, March 23rd thru Saturday, April 2nd. If you trash the free room, we will prosecute!
– All riders responsible for their travel to and from Ray’s Cleveland.
– We will keep food around for you guys to snack on while taping your contest video, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
– Finished, final edited, 3 minute videos must be submitted to the AV guy by 5pm Saturday, April 2nd.
– The big party/video viewing and voting is Saturday, April 2nd at 8PM in the Troy Lee Rhythm Room.
– Voting will be by 2 pro judges (to be determined) and a decibel level meter of crowd response to the video.
– Prizes are as follows per team. First Prize:$2,000; Second Prize: $1000; Third Prize: $750; Fourth $500; Fifth Prize: $250.
– Prizes will be awarded Saturday night after the event.