The two-day, two-mountain event in Valloire, France proved quite challenging, troubling riders with mechanical issues, pounding arms and burning legs.
After the final day of the Enduro World Series Round 3, Jared Graves, of Australia, proved king on the long tracks, beating out Damien Oton and René Wildhaber for the top spot. On the women’s side, Tracy Moseley pulled out a solid win over Anne Caroline Chausson and Anneke Beerten, respectively.
Race Day 1 | Enduro World Series Round 3, courtesy DirtTV
Race Day 2 | Enduro World Series Round 3, courtesy DirtTV
Current standings for the 2014 Enduro World Series:
1. Jared Graves, 1,300 points
2. Justin Leov, 1,170 points
3. Damien Oton, 1,160 points
1. Tracy Moseley, 1,150 points
2. Anne Caroline Chausson, 1,100 points
3. Cecile Ravanel, 930 points
More stories from the 2014 Enduro World Series: